Bill Totten's Weblog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Beware when reading F William Engdahl

On December 11th, I posted here the "Doomstay Seed Vault" article by F William Engdahl. It included this statement:

Margaret Sanger, a rapid eugenicist, the founder of Planned Parenthood International and an intimate of the Rockefeller family, created something called The Negro Project in 1939, based in Harlem, which as she confided in a letter to a friend, was all about the fact that, as she put it, 'we want to exterminate the Negro population'. {11}

I assume he meant "rabid" instead of "rapid". But the quotation, 'we want to exterminate the Negro population' startled me, so I read the article he cited at {11}, which is: Tanya L Green, The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Genocide Project for Black American's at www.blackgenocide.org/negro.html.

After reading the entire article carefully, I searched it for the word "exterminate". The only sentences I found were these:

"The aim of the program was to restrict - many believe exterminate - the black population".

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members".

The first sentence is deceptive enough: The "aim" of anything can be very different from what "many people believe" the aim is.

But note the huge difference between the second sentence and what Engdahl wrote. The difference is as great as that between "I don't want anyone to think I hate you" and "I hate you", or "I don't want anyone in the crowd to think I am the one who farted" and "I am the one who farted".

This is deceptive writing. From here on, I will be very careful when reading anything written by F William Engdahl.

Bill Totten http://www.ashisuto.co.jp/english/index.html

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home